Welcome to Neto Financial Group! Below you’ll find helpful links to all the forms you’ll need to get started as a new tax client, as well as a list of important documentation you’ll need to provide. If you are interested in becoming a tax client, make sure to contact us.
New client forms:
- New Client Questionnaire
- New Corporate Client Onboarding Questionnaire
- New Bookkeeping & Payroll Client Questionnaire
- ACH Debit Authorization Agreement
Click here to send documents securely to us
Other necessary documentation:
- Copies of your last two filed tax returns
- Copy of your last depreciation schedule, if applicable
- Form(s) W-2 for wages
- Form(s) 1099 for interest, dividends, retirement income, and investment transactions, and cost basis of securities sold
- Form(s) 1095 for information on health coverage
- Schedule(s) K-1 for income / loss from Partnerships, S CorporationsClosing statements pertaining to real estate transactions
- Form(s) 1098 for mortgage interest, tuition, student loan interest, etc.
- Closing statements pertaining to real estate transactions
- In addition to these documents, please bring any tax notices you’ve received from the IRS or other tax authorities that pertain to the last two tax years. If you have any other supporting documents, such as schedules or checkbooks, please bring those as well.